August 5, 2022 | News
As work and the workplace continue to evolve, organizations will need to understand the impact on business and administrative processes. How, when and where work gets done will impact the tools employees will need to maximize their productivity - and will encourage a re-evaluation of the need for physical workspace.
The Evolving Workplace project will focus on the following questions:
- How are employers re-thinking the role of the office?
- What tools do employees need to operate seamlessly in a hybrid environment?
- How can physical space be designed to encourage the desired type of interaction?
- What policies and procedures need to be adapted to accommodate a distributed workforce with fluid schedules?
- How do companies determine and communicate the role of the physical v. the virtual workspace?
- What is the impact on long term real estate commitments of the changing model?