HR Policy Association created the Council on Inclusion and Diversity to provide chief human resource officers and senior diversity executives resources and tools, to develop initiatives to support greater equity of process and representation of Female, Black, Hispanic, Asian, LBGTQ+, and other underrepresented employees in senior management in the near term, and to help build a long-term sustainable diverse talent pipeline and a culture of belonging.
Council Workstreams & Projects:
- Curation of best practices for expanding representation in senior leadership roles
- Member-wide call
- Playbook: Evolution Companies Have Followed to Better Representation and Inclusion
- Development of Principles for Diversity Data Disclosure
- Summary of current effective corporate disclosures
- Explanation of the drawbacks and benefits of the EEO-1 report as the primary source of diversity data for investors and other stakeholders
- HR Talent Pipeline Mentor Exchange pilot program
- The Council is developing a pilot for cross-company CHRO mentorship of high potential HR leaders from underrepresented groups
Council available to HR Policy members: The council is a unique opportunity for CHROs and company heads of diversity to help shape a new path on diversity at a pivotal time for our companies and society. Participation in the Council is open to all HR Policy members, and there is no cost to join. To join the Council, please contact Tim Bartl.
Click here to see our Council on Inclusion and Diversity Advisory Board Members