Navigate the Compensation Committee Challenge
With deep experience and an unbiased perspective, the Center On Executive Compensation serves as an extension of your executive compensation team. With timely information and resources, the Center empowers members to rise to the challenge with their Compensation Committees and a growing number of interested stakeholder groups. Led by President and CEO Ani Huang, the Center is guided by an Advisory Board of 15 currently serving CHROs or Heads of Total Rewards.
With over 150 members, the Center On Executive Compensation provides deep expertise and advocacy on the top executive compensation and corporate governance public policy and practice issues facing Chief Human Resource Officers and their teams. Full access to the Center’s advocacy and educational resources is provided through this premium membership exclusively available to HR Policy Association members. Center members will receive:
- Newsletter and Email Notifications: Breaking news on all executive compensation and corporate governance public policy and corporate practice developments are regularly emailed to our members. Be on the lookout for our “Center Weekly Update” every Saturday morning!
- Executive Compensation Public Policy and Practice Resources: Center members have access to detailed guides and resources on developing executive compensation public policy and best practices.
- Surveys: The Center conducts monthly membership surveys on executive compensation practices. Members can submit survey requests which are circulated to the Center’s 150+ members – all included for free with the Center premium membership.
- Events and Seminars: The Center offers a wide variety of online webinars and in-person meetings on the most important and relevant executive compensation topics. The Center’s marquee annual meeting takes place every November.
- Draft Proxy Statement Review: Each year, the Center team will review and provide commentary and feedback on a company’s draft proxy statement and CD&A.
- Fundamentals of Executive Compensation Training Course: Center members have access to the Center’s marquee “Fundamentals of Executive Compensation” training course.
- Personalized Briefings: Center Members may receive a customized executive compensation briefing from the Center’s team once a year.
The Center On Executive Compensation is dedicated to developing and promoting principled pay practices and advocating compensation policies that serve the best interests of shareholders and other corporate stakeholders.
The Center believes the management of executive compensation by corporations should be conducted in accordance with a set of clearly defined principles. The Center encourages companies to incorporate these principles in the development, administration, and communication of their executive compensation arrangements.
Interested in learning more about the Center On Executive Compensation? Click here to contact a member of the team to see if the Center On Executive Compensation is right for you and your company. Additional information on the Center membership benefits can be found here.