As part of our core purpose, HR Policy Association offers members an unparalleled opportunity to connect with a community of fellow peers as well as staff experts in HR public policy and practice developments.
Members of the Association engage through a variety of highly accessible offerings which accommodate the busy schedule of today’s HR Executive. HR Policy members participate through our initiatives and platforms to listen, learn, and influence through:
The Ultimate Directory of HR Executives:
HR Policy offers a peer networking program that connects members with their colleagues to assist with benchmarking and sharing of experiences for an invaluable exchange of knowledge. Examples below:
- Want to meet a fellow CHRO who recently navigated a CEO succession? We can connect you.
- Want to meet a CHRO with whom you share a common board member? We will make that warm introduction for you.
- As Head of Total Rewards, you would like to learn from a peer on how to rollout major incentive plan changes. We know just who to connect you with!
HR Policy Online – The Exclusive Community for CHROs and HR Executives
An exclusive online forum for Association members, HR Policy Online offers a robust and resource-rich learning and networking experience only for HR Policy Members.
Every day, members log into HR Policy Online to post questions, answer inquiries from their peers, or just to soak in the high-quality conversation.
A “Daily Digest” email summarizing all new conversations and replies arrives each morning to help keep members up to speed. Learn more about HR Policy Online here.
CHRO Networks, Seminars and Small Group Enrichment
HR Policy Members can participate in a number of enrichment programs, including frequent online webinars as well as small group meetings and networking events:
- Webinars and Seminars: HR Policy offers a variety of online and in-person meetings on the most relevant and important content for CHROs and HR Executives. Online webinars are free with the Association membership. In 2020, the Association offered over 100 virtual programs.
- Small Group Enrichment: HR Policy Association offers CHROs a marquee education and seminar platform – CHRO Impact. Limited to about 30 people, the CHRO Impact program focuses on CHRO-specific issues and features marquee speakers and contributors. HR Policy also offers regional meetings located in major metropolitan areas which provide another high-value small-group forum for engagement and networking. Click here to view these events.
- CHRO Network Dinner program: HR Policy’s CHRO Dinner program gives our CHRO members with the opportunity to attend HR Policy-facilitated dinners at fine restaurants in the major metropolitan areas across the US to meet fellow CHROs. Click here to view these events.