It’s official! HR Policy members have been networking with their professional peers via HR Policy’s online communities for a year now. If you haven’t joined the conversation yet, log into your HR Policy account today to access an exclusive digital community forum, where members like you ask questions and share information with their peers and experts from the HR Policy team.
Joining the conversation is as simple as 1-2-3:
1. Visit: To find your online community, go to hrpolicy.org and click HR Policy Online from the top menu.
2. Sign in: When you arrive at the HR Policy Online home screen, sign in with your HR Policy member email and password in the top right corner.
3. Jump into the conversation: Once you’re in, the answers are at your fingertips:
- Click Explore to view and join communities suggested for you, based on your membership, to expand your learning opportunities.
- Click Build My Network to search for and connect with your peers via the member directory.
- Click Engage to read and participate in recent conversation threads based on the most pressing topics.
We hope you find this networking and information sharing platform to be a valuable resource. For assistance with your login credentials, please contact HR Policy’s Director of Information Systems, Mahlet Yewedalsew at [email protected].
Published on: June 17, 2022
Authors: Heather McCord
Topics: HR & Workforce Policy