Published on: March 25, 2022
Authors: Heather McCord
Topics: People and Culture
HR Policy Association’s website has a new look and is easier to use than ever! We've redesigned our web experience with our members in mind. Access HR Policy's vast log of resources on public policy and practice issues, register for upcoming events, and sign in to your HR Policy Online community, all from one convenient location at hrpolicy.org.
- Check out the Initiatives section in the top menu to learn more about HR Policy’s premium memberships like HR Policy Global, the Center On Executive Compensation, and other work such as the Evolving Workplace Project and Council on Inclusion and Diversity.
- View upcoming events to make sure you're always up to date with the latest in HR policy and strategy: click the Events & Training dropdown in the top menu and select Event Calendar. This page can be filtered from the left-side menu.
- Log in to your HR Policy Online community from HR Policy Online in the top menu to network with peers about the latest issues in HR.
- Click Insight & Research in the top menu to access your member resources, or simply type a keyword into the search bar at the top of the page.
- Explore membership options under the Membership dropdown in the top menu.
We hope you enjoy the new website, inspired by you! Take a look for yourself at hrpolicy.org.