Lee has advised healthcare strategy at Fortune 10 employers, insurance companies and administrators, medical associations and the Departments of Justice and Labor.
He incubated and helped form two dozen health-benefit startup companies Immediately available for commentary on the following:
• COVID-19 Back to Work Safely Initiatives
• Improved health delivery, outcomes and experience
• New models of health benefits administration
• Provider steerage
• Improved clinical delivery/outcomes
• Employer wellness programs
• Value driven plan design
• ACA and implications in employer plans
• Consumer-driven health plans
• High deductible health plans
• Founding/charter member of the Health Rosetta organization, which seeks to open-source employer health benefits strategy for the public good
• Co-founder of the Health Value Exchange, a free, online contributor database with over a thousand health benefit vendors democratizing industry access to great solutions
• Consultant at Gallagher; founded innovation lab and national jumbo employer practice.
• 2019: Outstanding National Consultant for Large & Jumbo Employers Award by the independent Validation Institute
• Innovation Awards from the Texas Business Groups on Health
• Top 20 Innovator Awards from Healthcare Revolution Conference
• Financial Innovation/Large Group Management Innovation from the Validation Institute
Education: Rhodes Scholar Nominee and graduated Second in his Class, Magna cum Laude with University Honors and attended the University of Michigan and BYU.