Senator Rubio, Leading Officials to Participate in FWPC Fall Discussion Series
October 01, 2021
Our Future Workplace Policy Council Fall Conference discussion series will feature conversations with Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) and several other leading government officials, who will provide updates and insights on forthcoming legislative and regulatory efforts impacting your companies.
Featured speakers include NLRB Chair Lauren McFerran, NLRB Member John Ring, EEOC Chair Charlotte Burrows, EEOC Commissioner Keith Sonderling, and OFCCP Director Jenny Yang. Speakers are still being added to the program, so stay tuned for updates.
The discussions will be immediately followed by panels featuring reactions from member companies, HR Policy staff, and legal experts.
Registration is FREE to all HR Policy members. Below is the full list of discussion topics and registration information for each:
- Workplace Safety: Novel Considerations in the Ongoing COVID Pandemic
October 27, 2021, 12:00 PM ET
- A New Era in Labor Policy
November 3, 2021, 12:00 PM ET
- A Focus on Government Contractors for Labor and Employment Reform, keynote discussion with OFCCP Director Jenny Yang
November 10, 2021, 12:00 PM ET
- Back to the Future: The NLRB Under New Management, keynote discussion with NLRB Chair Lauren McFerran and NLRB Member John Ring
November 17, 2021, 12:00 PM ET
- AI, Human Capital Disclosures, and Other Emerging EEO Issues, keynote discussions with EEOC Chair Charlotte Burrows and EEOC Commissioner Keith Sonderling
December 1, 2021, 12:00 PM ET
- One Year In: A Deep Dive into the Policy Issues Facing Employers Under the Biden Administration and Democratic Congress, keynote discussion with Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL)
December 8, 2021, 12:00 PM ET