HR Policy Global is pleased to welcome James Jones as Senior Advisor and Michelle Swinden as Director of Asia Affairs. James and Michelle bring decades of experience and expertise in global human resources strategy, policies and practices.
Michele Swinden previously served as the Global Employee and Labor Relations head for IBM and will lead HR Policy Global’s work in Asia Pacific.
James Jones served as Vice President Human Resources and Chief Ethics Officer at Emerson and will help lead HR Policy Global’s strategic thinking, thought leadership, and CHRO engagement.
2022 Global Outlook Webinar Series: With support from Michele and James, HR Policy Global will host a series of regional webinars in February and March to prepare our members for the new year. The series will focus on the talent challenges global employers are facing and provide an outlook on labor and employment policy for Asia, Europe, Latin America, and Canada in the following sessions:
- India: Can Employee Happiness be the Missing Piece of the Puzzle to Solve the Great Resignation?
- Europe: 2022 Employment and Labor Policy Outlook
- Asia Pacific: 2022 Employment and Labor Policy Outlook
- Global Talent War: International Talent and Diversity
- Latin America: 2022 Employment and Labor Policy Outlook
- Canada: 2022 Employment and Labor Policy Outlook
Dates and registration information will be provided in the coming days. The series will be available for HR Policy Global members and CHROs of HR Policy Association members.